Monday, September 5, 2016

Miller Family Reunion 2016

The second week of August we were lucky enough to have every single member of the Miller side of the family in town for our first Miller reunion.  My cute sister designed our shirts and I loved them! 
 We started the reunion with a work day at Grandpa and Grandmas.  We cleaned inside and cleaned up lots of limbs on the outside.  Me and some of the little also picked currants with Grandpa.
 We were lucky enough to have a quick visit from our adopted sister Kim too.  She grew up in our same cul-de-sac and we have lots of memories together!! She lives in West Virginia now so it was great to see her!!
 After some cleaning we headed to the aquarium again!
 Our cute cousin Ben is volunteering there so it was fun to see him in his element.
 Sweet sleeping Keita.  Seriously though, best baby ever!!
 Cousins!!
Sophia got a good shot of the clouded leopard.  This was the closest we'd ever seen him.
 Keita could not get enough of the bridge.  It was so cute!!
 After that we went to a local park for an amazing dinner cooked by my brother.  My sister and her family had just flown in from New York and met us there.  It was soooooo good to see them!! It had been 2 years and Sophia was dying to see Jane again!
 Sisters reunited!!
 One of my nephews brought this zebra hat in his carry on for some reason.  It gave us all a good laugh.
 After the delicious meal we had a little bit of time to go swimming.  It was also a huge hit and the kids had a blast.
 The next morning we headed to Boondocks!! We love this place!!
 Grandpa was such a good sport and spent a lot of time with Lewis at the arcade games.
 and bumper boats.  Best grandpa ever!!
 Mabel and I on the bumper boats!
 Lilly's face cracked me up in this one.  Her and Kate were like 2 peas in a pod.  They had so much fun together the whole time Kate was here!
 Uncle Bud helping Keita pick a ball and club for mini golf.
 Lazer tag!
 Mabel and Lewis were pretty serious about this game.
 The oldest and youngest grandchild together.  Sure love these 2!
 That's one way to do it....
 And so is that.
 We had a yummy pizza lunch at Boondocks
 and then headed to the Gateway. Some of the adults took little kids to the Children's Museum while everyone else including the older cousins went to the Mystery Escape room.  It was a lot of fun!
 Our group was victorious and figured out how to get out within the hour.  The other group wasn't quite as lucky.  I think ours was the much easier room though...
 My sister sent me this one from the Children's Museum.  Looks like they had a great time there!
 After that we met up at my brothers for more delicious food and visiting.
 The name on my brother-in-laws cup cracked me up.  Sure love my family!
 The next morning we met back at his house for family pictures.  It was amazing that we had everyone there!! It had to be documented!!
 Crazy cousins.
 I'm hoping the professional photographer got some better shots of us...
 That's a lot of grandkids!!
 We numbered their shirts on the back and made them stand in order.  Pretty fun!
 Parents and siblings.  I can't wait to see the final product of some of these and to get them printed off.
 After that we headed to Snowbird to play and ride the rides!! All of my kids loved the Alpine slide.
 Lilly and I on the tram.
Douglas and I on the huge tram going to the top of the mountain.
 view from the tram
It was sooooo nice to have older cousins take my kids on the rides too!! 
 After the fun there we finished the reunion with a Bees game.
 Lewis and Mabel were both sooooo exhausted by this point.  All Lewis wanted was cotton candy and it took 4 trips to the stinking booth (food voucher issue) to finally get him some.  I had about had it!
 This girl also would not stop whining until we rode the train.  So glad we finally got to make her wishes come true!!
 Overall it was a fun night and it was even more fun to be there with so much family!! sure love them all!!
 And finally a random snapchat of Lilly.  She looked too dang cute not to post this!

No comments: