Friday, August 3, 2007

Slippery Sophia





So I went to check on Sophia today after she had been napping for 2 1/2 hours just to make sure things were okay. Since we are in the process of moving and we have boxes and furniture stacked everywhere she is a little freaked out to sleep in her room so we let her take naps on our bed. Anyway, I went in to check on her and discovered she had found the vaseline. She had managed to spread about half of the tub all over her body! It was great. When I walked in on her she said, "I put yotion on." She had it in her hair, on her toes, cheeks, leggies, and clothes. I'm sure I'll have a fun time getting it out of her clothes. I quickly threw her in the bath but I'm not sure it did much good since it's such a great water repellent. She may just have to be slippery for the next few days. Maybe we'll let her go play in the dirt for awhile to absorb some of the grease.

Aside from that fun adventure she's been having a fun time learning about colors. Yes my smart child who knows her numbers and alphabet so well is continuing to get smarter. So far everything is pink. On our walk this morning I tried to teach her about how the grass is green and how the sky is blue but by the end of it all she was pretty sure that everything was pink. The video demonstrates that. I also took the video right after her vaseline bath and so that's why she looks so beautiful. Hope you're all well! We're doing great. We're hoping to close on our house Tuesday and then move in Friday. We'll see how everything goes!

Sophia's Colors from jmwilkins10 and Vimeo.

3 comments:

The Favorite said...

I love "Lotion."

ottspot said...

Let us know if you need help moving or if you want to borrow our truck for the day or whatever. (Bryce has been hounding me to tell you this...but I kept forgetting!) I talked to Lauren today and I'm excited to get together with everyone!

The Andersons said...

wait a minute here... what's vaseline doing in your night stand eh? hahaha