Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We're moved in! (Sort of)
















Well, we are slowly but surely getting moved in. We wanted to include a few pictures of our decorated place. Enjoy! Sorry this is a very loooooong blog! The first couple are of our bedroom. The next one is Sophia's room (note the pack and play. I'm pretty sure she's going to sleep in it for the rest of her life!). The next couple are of the upstairs living area. Then there's one of the kitchen and the final ones are of the downstairs living area. I also included one of the downstairs bedroom with all of the boxes just so you don't think that we are fully moved in. Hope you're all well!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Well gee whiz, I don't know what's sort of about it! It looks fabulous! I like your brown drapes in the bedroom--where did you get them? I am in the market for that very thing. The new entertainment center is so cute, I love all the compartments. And Sophie's little reading corner is precious! I imagine something like that for Maddie... can't wait to see it all in person!

Melissa said...

You're house is my favorite of all the houses I've seen in the family-but I haven't seen Bud and Kim's mansion!! Yikes! Anyway it really looks great and I really do love it all. I can't wait to see it in real life!

Marci said...

I was out of the blogging world for over a week (which kind of felt like eternity) and just saw the pics of your new place! Joanna, it looks awesome. I'm totally impressed with how well you have put everything together. Moving out and moving in is such a big job. Congrats!!