Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's that time again!

Time to empty the camera again and give you all the latest from our way exciting lives in P-town.Here's Lilly showing you all how much of a good eater she is.
This last weekend we decided to take a trip to Wales. It was so fun and Sophia entertained herself on the way down by reading some really exciting books.
No your eyes do not deceive you. We are at an honest to goodness drive in! It's the Basin Drive In in Mt. Pleasant and I'm pretty sure it's the only ones left in Utah. We saw the new Indiana Jones movie and it was a pretty good time. Growing up with a Drive In in my backyard I saw many a movie at the good 'ole Pioneer Twin. It seriously took me back although I must say I'm pretty sure I've had my fill for the next little while.
Here we are all piled in to the front seat (Lilly was in the back sleeping) waiting for the show to start. This picture also shows my new haircut I got on Friday (I don't know if you can tell very well). I got it highlighted again and had a few inches cut off. I like it although I'm trying to get used to the whole bangs look.
Happy Father's Day! We had a fabulous day today and we are so lucky to have such a great daddy in our home! Here is daddy with his girls after a great day at church today. We are also so lucky to have such great father's in our lives - near and far we love you both!
The other night when the girls were going to bed I went to check on Lilly and found that Sophia had filled her bassinet with blankets to the brim. This picture doesn't do it justice but she shoved her comforter and number of other blankets on top of Lilly. I guess she was pretty cold.
This picture is for Liza. Lilly wanted to show you how she's such a big girl and can hold her bottle all by herself!
I don't know why this picture is sideways, but here's how Sophia fell asleep the other night. For some reason she didn't want to sleep in her bed so she moved herself to the floor and conked out.
Hooray for summer and hiking in the mountains! Here we are getting ready to hike the Grotto again!
Here's a picture of a bite I got while hiking the Grotto. I don't know if you can see how big it really was. It was the size of Sophia's head! Okay, so it wasn't really that big but it was totally big and puffy and was seriously about 4 inches in diameter. It was the worst bite I've had in awhile.

Finally, here's a video of the funnest water attraction in P-town. No swimsuits necessary. We're pretty sure it's Cryptosporidium free too. Sophia had such a fun time doing this! We just barely ordered another fun water attraction online so I'm sure she'll have fun playing in that!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

You guys always do such fun things! I LOVE drive-ins! :) There is still one in my hometown. And I love your haircut Jo! It's so cute short. It reminds me of how you looked when I met you back in the day. Cute cute!

ottspot said...

I agree- cute haircut Jo! Was there snow at the grotto this time? I thought about going up there today but we ended up having the family over and we just stayed here. Once again thanks for using your professional expertise to help my grandma-- we appreciate it!

Melissa said...

A DRIVE IN!!?!?!? AWESOME! I think there is one in Tulsa and I'm sure there are others around here, we'll have to go some time, but how fun! I love all the things that Lillers can do- wow she is growing so fast. Sophie looks so cute in that video and what a big word!?! Cryptowhatchamacalit?? WOW you are to smart, and your haircut is really cute too. How fun.

The Favorite said...

We did send you lots of Sophie size swimsuits right?...
Those were great pictures. I LOVE that baby Willy can hold her bottle- great job. Horray for the Drive in- we have one here with 5 screens!

Jennifer Lyn said...

How fun! I love the video of Sofie in the water. We should take the girls swimming. And your haircut is super cute!

ottspot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ottspot said...

Happy Birthday Jo!! Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing and enjoyable day tomorrow!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Your hair looks really cute! I would love to go to a drive-in-movie. I miss those. That was such a cute video of Sophie playing in the water.

PureDesign said...

Happy BIRTHDAY 1 day late, sorry I missed it!