Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keep Wishin'

Disclaimer: This is not an announcement in any way, shape, or form.

I hope that you all had a fabulous St. Patricks! We had a yummy green egg breakfast after a nice walk this morning. Sophia went to preschool today and had a fun green party. When I picked her up she handed me this paper.

I just laughed and laughed. She's been talking about this so much lately and constantly tells me how she misses her little brother. Her teacher told me she asked if her mommy had a baby in her tummy. I informed her that I did not and that it would be that way for awhile. We have all the medical bills we can handle for now thank you. Anyway, I thought it was cute. I hope someday that she will have a brother and I hope that brother comes before any more sisters.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed while I write this but I think it may be safe to say Spring has arrived! The girls went out and did a little of this yesterday and had a fabulous time.

I think Spring is definitely this little girls season. She was so cute out there yesterday.

This one wasn't too bad herself.

Oh how I love my girls! (Now if only daddy could join us occassionally...less than 1 month to go!)

4 comments:

ottspot said...

She is really persistent on the brother theme - I give her credit for that!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Where is dad anyway? It is probably on your blog somewhere. that brother thing is funny - lyman tells me that all the time too. only I dont think he discriminates between the genders, he just wants another sibling.

Melissa said...

Oh I love that picture of little Sophie in the red shirt- so cute. That is such a funny little leprechaun wish and a great memory to have. I sure hope you can have a brother next time- imagine the disappointment! Tell her she can borrow Josh or Jake any time she wants.

ottspot said...

Thanks for the heads up! I forgot I had entered a giveaway. Now if only Will were old enough to have a bookclub...lol.