Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nah-as-tee


Looks like a delicious carrot cake with some weird red icing on top right? Wrong! It's meatloaf cake with whipped potato frosting and some ketchup icing. My brother introduced me to this website thisiswhyyourefat.com. Some of the things are hillariously nasty and I'm trying to think of something completely disgusting to submit. Any ideas?
P.S. I had another fun night at the hospital last night. This time it was for a sleep study because my doctor is trying to rule out sleep apnea. I had a fun time getting hooked up to and then trying to sleep with a million electrodes strapped to my body. I spent today picking sticky stuff off my face and nasty yellow goop out of my hair. I guess it does a great job at helping the electrodes conduct. The results won't be in for a few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

ottspot said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for answers! And no, I didn't get to the scrapbook sale today. My kids were incredibly grumpy all day. Do call if you head there tomorrow- I might try to join you.

Nancy said...

The trip to the hospital sounds like a lot of fun. That reminds me that I dont think Ive ever tried to make meatloaf since Ive been married! I think I will, but not in the form of a cake.

Bridget said...

That IS nasty! barf. I don't know what your dr.'s are trying to figure out but I hope you get some answers!

Leda Johnson said...

Out here you can get deep fried snickers bars and deep fried oreos. That'll make you fat!