Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Goblins

My little bro gave me his set of pics from our Goblin Valley trip so I thought I'd post a few of them. They're in reverse order so there ya go.


Here's Lilly enjoying the hike through the slot canyon.
The slot canyon was so cool. Some parts were like this to hike through and others were like this. If you look close there's a little path of sand at the bottom Good thing I'm so strong and could hold up this whole rock wall while everyone walked through.The girls did pretty good in the tent and one of them actually slept in.

Here's a good view of the valley of the goblins. It was so amazing!

Here's a cool profile of one of the goblins.


Here's another shot of the valley. If you look close you can see my dad in the middle of the picture. This gives you a good idea of the size of the rocks and how it was easy to climb up on them.
Lilly and her favorite Jeffy. In this picture she could pretty much be his child. Maybe she'll be our gift to him and Lexie for their wedding since she fits right in.

Our little family.
Cute Beaners.
Cute Sophs.
Here's a little video of the girls dancing after playing in the valley.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Those are some fun photos. I dont think Ive ever walked through slot canyon before but it looks cool! I would hate to be caught there if it started raining though.