Sunday, June 14, 2009

The things they say

Sophia:
There was a postcard for me in the mail yesterday from my work wishing me a happy birthday (this coming Friday - mark your calendars). All it said on the front was "Happy Birthday". Sophia picked it up and started reading it and while pointing to the words said "I'm Brother Wilkins and I know what you need".

Lilly:
After baths tonight she was walking around with a Dora book saying "beets, beets, beets" over and over again. She brought it over to me and pointed to a picture of Boots and said "beets" again. I think someone is watching too much Dora!

4 comments:

ottspot said...

Has Doug started doing infomercials? That is hilarious. Never fear, my calendar is marked.

stu said...

Perhaps Doug took Sophie with him when he tracted out the neighbors. That or he took her hometeaching. Funny Sophs.

Jenn said...

I love it! I really want to know where Sophia got that phrase. SO funny to hear the crazy things that come out of kids mouths!

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNA!