Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Sophia Style

It's quilted! and I love the job she did. Now I just need to get it to my mom's for her to do the binding. I mean to help me with the binding...
The kids sure had a fun time playing in the snow while I stayed cozy inside reading "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" - such a cute one. Read it if you haven't. Thanks for the White Christmas weatherman!

This picture cracked me up for some reason. You can't really tell but Lilly's cute little behind looks huge in her snowpants. Gave me a much needed laugh today.
Here's Sophia wishing you all a Merry Christmas in her own special way. It's about 2 minutes so don't listen unless you're desperate to hear her sing "The 12 Days of Christmas" from the top (starting with 12, not 1). My favorite is the "pinetridge in a pear tree".

Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

Finally, this also gave me a much needed laugh today. Sophia came up to me and said, "Mom! Listen to this." She then proceeded to do what you see below and then said "It's water in my belly". You may think it's gross or weird but I laughed so hard I cried. I don't know where she came up with that one. You have to listen really carefully but you can hear it. I love my girl.


Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

5 comments:

ottspot said...

You guys did get a white Christmas! Our 2-7 inches was less than a centimeter. Lame.

Janelle said...

Sophie is so grown up I can't believe it!

I love, love your quilt and am thinking I need to make one for myself. The fabric choice is beautiful. Good job! And the binding isn't as difficult as you may think. It goes rather quickly.

Alexis said...

she is so cute...i'm bummed she didn't do that for me live when we saw you the other day!!i love how she really gets the rhythm on 5 days and down...so cute!

The Favorite said...

I love the snopants, quilt and that Sophs is amazing!

The Ullery Family said...

Lilly will never have that big of bum. She's so cute!