Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Messes

I can't believe I'm even posting this picture. Oh well. I have no shame (and apparently no pride either). Sophia spilled yogurt down the heater vent so we took it off to clean it off. Apparently yogurt is not the only thing to have fallen down there the past four and a half years. Yikes! Don't worry. It, as well as all the other vents, have been removed and vacuumed out. Now onto a cute mess. This little cutie started Preschool today! She's going to Sunshine Peaks preschool and the best part is that it's 3 doors down! Her teacher is in our ward (and so are most the kids!) and she's the cutest ever! Lilly had a fun first day and is looking forward to lots more!

Here's our latest coloring mess. I got Sophia this cool coloring book for Christmas full of paisley designs. I've since ordered more geometric coloring books from here. I'm way excited for this alternative to conventional coloring books!

2 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

My vents look like that and it doesn't take 4 years to get that way. I have to clean mine out as part of the regular cleaning. Marbles, buttons, and anything they are too lazy to throw in the garbage!

The Favorite said...

That's where my crayon went...