Friday, January 14, 2011

The Very Hungry Mabelpillar

This little baby has recently taken up eating and she loves it! She seriously can't get enough. I think it's the novelty factor right now but I'm hoping that it lasts! My kids are known for their poor eating skills (and habits) and I'm hoping this one will be different! Yesterday she ate an entire banana and bowl of rice cereal in the morning. At night she ate some sweet potatoes and an entire pear. Way to go girl! I've pulled out my baby food grinder and I'm so happy to be using it again!

Her favorites so far are bananas, sweet potatoes and squash. She's not a huge fan of peas and she doesn't really like the rice cereal anymore. "That stuff's for babies" she tells me.
Here she is after a yummy lunch of sweet potatoes and peas! I can't get over how big she's getting! Maybe I shouldn't encourage her to eat so much...

1 comment:

stu said...

She really does look bigger. What a great eater!