Monday, February 21, 2011

Silly Girls

I was cleaning up the other day and I came upon this scene. So happy to see they decided to give the ponies a much deserved snack. Here's this little cutie after church. Her cute hat came from this site. They have the cutest stuff! Including these cute sequined headbands that are only $1!

This is her favorite look as of late. She's getting her two bottom chompers in and she constantly keeps her tongue over them.
This little silly can climb in the exerciser and it is her favorite place to be.
I love that she has to be on her knees in order to fit. What a silly thing.
Sophia built these royal chair yesterday after church and Mabel had a royal time sitting in them.
This is the outfit Lilly chose for herself today. I tried a number of times to get her to pick somthing different but it always resulted in a tantrum. Wow she looks beautiful.
Finally, here's Mabel enjoying a lemon at dinner last night. I know Liza. No citrus until they're 1! I think she might live.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are some silly girls! I love the hat. Abby has one in gray and I always forget about it until we are out the door.

One Fish said...

Asia did that with Adalyn exersaucer too. I think she might have liked it more than the baby!

stu said...

Karen also did that with Erin's exersaucer until she got stuck the other day. Such great fashion coordination, Lilly!