Friday, February 25, 2011

Teach me how to Jimmer

We had a fun time at the BYU game the other night! Lilly was so mad that she didn't have a BYU dress. This was the best I could do. Here we are waiting for the game to start. We were only there a few minutes early and the game was sold out so I promise the seats did fill up.

Here's the cutest cheerleader getting ready to watch the game.
Our seats were pretty awesome.
Luckily we were still able to get a close up.

Just in case you haven't seen this one yet. Apparently there's a website dedicated to the song now where you can buy your own Teach Me How To Jimmer T-shirt! Just what everybody wants!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your girls look so cute! I would be sad that I didn't have a BYU outfit either!! I'm glad you guys all went and had fun! Can they sing the song too? Go cougs!!