Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I love my mom!

Oh Santa. Please bring me a camera for Christmas. These cell phone pictures are super crappy and not cutting it anymore!

Oh well. Anyway, we invited my parents over for a Swedish meal last Sunday and my mom brought me the cutest things. A lot of my Christmas decor is red and white (we like Scandinavia I guess) and apparently Joann's had a lot of cute red and white stuff this year like these CUTE salt and pepper shakersand this awesome cutting board. I'm so not going to use it as a cutting board but I haven't quite figured out the perfect thing to do with it yet.On Monday for our FHE activity we played Roll a Snowman. I thought it was a super cute idea and my kids loved it.I loved it too because I built my snowman first!See how bad these pictures are? Oh well. The girls recently discovered the Elmo chair my awesome sister gave me a long time ago and they love it! Especially this little one. It's just her size!

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

Fun Times! Love the red and white :)

Melissa said...

Yeah the Elmo chair!! Glad it got some good use!! I love your decorations too. They are so swedishy. Love it!