Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun Nails and Bathroom Stuff

Last week at Lilly's dance class I noticed one of the mom's had some really cute stamped nails.  I'd seen it before but didn't know how people did it.  She told me she ordered a kit like this one on Amazon and that it's totally easy.  I decided to give it a try and I love it!  I highly recommend this stuff because it's so fun! I got this set of stamp plates.  It has so many images.  I couldn't believe it!  Here's a few different ones I tried.
 Sophia and Lilly were excited because there was dog and cat stamp.  Unfortunately you can't see Sophia's dogs very well.
 Here's a close up of Lilly's Hello Kitty's.
Another fun thing I did this week was giving the downstairs bathroom a makeover.  I don't have a before picture but it was pretty boring a blah.  Here it is with a few new additions.
I really like it.  I got the idea for the towels from my friend Lauren.  You just use napkin holders around the towels.  So fun and easy!
I also tackled the whole bath toy issue.  I used to have a lingerie bag that I added loops to the sides of and I would hang it so that everything would dry. It got gross and ripped through the bottom so I just went and bought a plastic basket from the dollar store and it works great!  Why did I not think of that before. It makes for easy cleanup and was cheap!

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

CUTE cute bathroom & nails- can't wait to do it!