Thursday, September 27, 2012

Girls, girls, girls!

Just wanted to document a few sweet moments with my girls (and others) from this week.  
 I LOVE moments like this when they're working/reading quietly together.
 Wow Mabel!  What do you see?
The other day I was watching my friend's girls for a minute (they're some of Sophia and Lilly's favorite friends) and they were all huddled around the Kindle.  It was too funny so I had to snap a picture.  Even her baby was in on the action.
 Smile girls!
This is kind of random but here's cute Mabel in a little costume my nephew (who is now 18!) used to wear.  I wish I had a picture of him in it.  He was the cutest kid (and still is I guess).
Here's a few sweet moments with Mabel and Grandpa Wilkins from last weekend.
 This picture would have been really sweet also if it wasn't for the finger in the nose.
Finally here's a cute little book Sophia made for Lilly a few weeks ago.  I love how she even made a latch for it and everything. Pretty resourceful.
 It was full of beautiful flowers like these ones
and on the back she was sure to draw a picture of Cinderella's dress because that's Lilly's favorite princess!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Man, sophie is quite the artist!! I love the pictures and the "flours" Love the cute pictures of your girls- it is nice to document when they do help each other so you can actually believe that it does happen!