Thursday, October 24, 2013

Apples, pumpkins (and a few I forgot!)

Phew!  I think I'm almost caught up.  I forgot to include this one in a previous post.  Here's a selfie from Sophia with spooky monster glasses.  I love how her teeth are looking pretty spooky too!
A few weeks ago some friends and I met up at a delicious new place in Provo call the Choclate Mousse.  It's a pie bar I guess?  Anyway, you get to pick different crusts and mousses to go on top.  It was quite delicious.  I think the hazelnut and dark chocolate were my faves.
They were served in these cutest little shot glasses.  Pretty sure it's a place we'll need to visit the next time my sistas are in town!
I meant to put this one in on the last post of Lewis too. He's been joining me on some morning jogs but it's been a little chilly so he likes to be all bundled up.
Now onto the pumpkins and apples.  Mabel brought this awesome pumpkin home from preschool a few days ago.  Its material wrapped around some toilet paper.  Love it!
Last weekend we went up to my parents house to make apple juice!  It was so fun.  We first had to pick the apples
 And then we got to press them!
 Thomas grinding some apples.
It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun!  These two apples came from the same tree.  I love them!
 We also picked our pumpkins last weekend and had fun carving them.
 So spooky! 
We had a face carved out of a spaghetti squash, a cat, a dog, and an awesome face that Lilly designed.
 Love them all!

2 comments:

ottspot said...

Does that baby ever stop smiling? He's the best. :-) Getting a little giggle out of Hazel takes serious work.

The Favorite said...

Love all the outfits and hat :)
We'll for sure have to visit that fun new place.