Thursday, October 24, 2013

School Pictures, Fall Break and some Lewis!

A few weeks ago we had fall break.  Lucky for us we still had cousins in town!  One of the days we met up at Arctic Circle for lunch (don't mine whatever it is I'm doing with my mouth). 
Sophia also got her hair cut during fall break!  I've wanted her to cut it for a long time but she's never wanted to.  She finally decided she wanted it so I hurried and jumped on it before she changed her mind!
Another fun thing during fall break was that we got the angel Moroni put on top of the Payson Temple. That was fun to see!
We also went to the movies one of the days and saw "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2".  The girls liked it and had fun playing on the fountain outside the theater too.
We also were able to have everyone down for a football game which was a lot of fun.  I think Lewis really liked it too!
Spooky apple cider floats.  We're excited for Halloween!
This is kind of a random one of Lilly but my mom got her this dress at the Dollhouse Festival a few weeks ago.  I absolutely love it and so does she!
And now for some Lewis shots.  I woke up to this face a few days ago.  Not much to complain about!
 Here's some bathtime shots too. He absolutely loves the bath and loves to splash!
Finally (don't know why it's crooked) he turned 5 months old!  This first year is going by WAY to fast!
Now onto school pictures.  Here's Mabel's from preschool
And her cute class.  I lover her face in this one.
 Lilly came home with this the other day.  Way to go Lil!
 Here's Lilly's pic
 and sweet Sophia's.
I think they turned out pretty good this year!

No comments: