Thursday, October 24, 2013

From Doug's Point of View

Ack!  Another post from me today!  Sorry!  I finally got a hold of Doug's phone and got some of the photos off of it.  A few weeks ago for FHE we took a walk to the local park to play.  This was Mabel's attire.  I love it.  So glad she brought her dog too.
 Sophia hanging on the monkey bars
 Lewis trying them out.
 I'm kind of a sucker for little baby face profiles.  Love this one!
 Here's a bonus one from Wales when Lewis and I went on a 4 wheeler ride.
Family picture.  Yes this is the best one.  What is wrong with my kids! 
 Having fun with the kids meal prizes from a few weeks ago.
Three generations watching the football game!
 Love my kiddos!
 Lewis had some crazy hair going on one night.
So smiley again! Our kids have been obsessed with playing obstacle courses or sharks and minnows (sharks and Nemos as Mabel calls it) in the backyard. This little guy joined us out there one day.
Lilly's Jack-o-lantern.  She designed the face and I think she did a great job!
This week was red ribbon week so there was  different theme every day.  The first day they wore red mustaches to school, then it was crazy from head to toe day, then sports team day and today was jammy day.  It was a pretty fun week for them!

No comments: