Sunday, August 10, 2014

More Cousins Part 1

It's been such a busy fun week with cousins!! But first a random picture of the cool little dude rocking a princess wand.
 Last week Doug and I went to Wicked!! It was awesome!! I loved it and felt so lucky to go! This was my Valentine's gift so it was fun to finally be able to use it!
 My illegal picture of the stage...
 On Monday we went with cousins to the Provo Rec Center.  It was so fun!  These girls could not get enough of each other.  Sophia conquered a big fear and went down the big tube slides outside by herself.  I was very proud of her.
On Tuesday we went to Extreme Air Sports in Provo.  It was fun as well.  The girls liked the trapezes
 but this boy preferred the foam pits.
So did this little girl.
 Hooray for cousins!
 After that my mom and sisters went to The Chocolate.  So fun and so delicious!
 Then I took Sophia to see Mary Poppins.  Her musical theater teacher was playing Mary (although this is not her in the poster).
 That's her though!
The cool stage.  The production was AMAZING!!! The set and scenery were awesome and the cast was incredible.  Sophia went on and on about how it was the best show she's ever seen.
Sophia and Miss Brittany after the show.  She was amazing!
 After the show we were greeted by a double rainbow.  Gorgeous!
 On Wednesday we went to Salem Pond and the Payson Pool with cousins.
 This little boy was all tuckered out by the end.
Later that night we attended a baptism for these 2 cuties.  Sam and Elizabeth.  Elizabeth (Bubs) was visiting from South Carolina so they had a double cousin baptism!
Afterward we went to Uncle Dylan's house for treats and more cousin time!
Mabel and Lucas with their favorite Uncle Dylan.
Lewis with his favorite cousin Andy.
Me and my siblings and parents (only 2 brothers are missing).  And I don't know why I look pregnant in this picture!! I promise I'm not!!


No comments: