Sunday, December 6, 2015

November School Things

November was a busy time at school too!! Sophia had the Wax Museum and went as Annie Oakley.  She did great.  I was really impressed with all the kids.  They all did an amazing job! 
 Doug took a couple weeks off in November and we were able to get a few projects done around the house. One of them was hanging up some of the kids artwork.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.
 Lilly had a science project at school and showed how to make a cloud.  It was pretty great.
 She was also a little mouse in the Nutcracker.  The whole production was amazing and she was fun to watch.
 I finished another Christmas countdown which I think brings our total count of them to 10.  I think I have a problem. Good thing my kids love them!
 I had a very hard day one day and everything seemed to keep breaking or needed to be paid for.  The last straw was that I lost the diamond from my wedding ring.  I still haven't found it and I'm still very sad about it.
Just before Thanksgiving Mabel had her Thanksgiving feast at school.  It was adorable and fun to help out with.  Her whole class had Indian names.  She was Shining Star. 
 November also brought some amazing sunsets.  These pictures do not do it just.  The sky was amazing the night I took these.

No comments: