Sunday, December 6, 2015

Random Novemberness

After all the fun Halloween activities it was fun to welcome in the rest of fall and Thanksgiving.
 These pictures are very random but sum up the beginning of November.  I finally made the cushions to go on the bench Doug built.  My awesome friend gave me the pillows which were a huge blessing and matched perfectly!
 These 2 also got into some makeup and made themselves clowns...
 And then it finally snowed!! We made some snowmen
 and enjoyed some time by the fireplace.  I absolutely LOVE having a fireplace!!
 This boy cannot get enough of the snow.  He is anxious to get his Elmo boots and purple gloves on to go play in it!
 Mabel brought home a turkey feather to decorate.  Here's her class' turkey with all the feathers.  Hers is the 4th one up from the bottom on the left.
 Her class also celebrated veterans day and got to have some real veterans come and talk to her class.  They also made their own version of a veteran.  Her's cracked me up.
 This boy goes a mile a minute and is a master mess maker.  Painting is no different!
 One of the Saturdays in November Doug took the girls to Disney on Ice.  They had a great time and Lewis and I enjoyed some quiet time together.
 A beautiful picture by Mabel on the Boogie Board. The only downside to these awesome boards is that you can't save the pictures so we have to take a picture!
 And then it snowed some more and this boy was just as thrilled as the first time.  I hope Santa puts some blue snow clothes under the tree for him.
 This girl wanted to go to school like this one day.  I told her no so she asked if I'd take a picture and send it to her teacher instead.
 She has suddenly blossomed and is loving kindergarten. I love seeing her writing that is starting to pop up everywhere.  This is Doug and Joanna.
Another day in November some friends and I got together to make these fun signs.  I love how they turned out! 

No comments: