Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pretty Good Day

I just wanted to post a couple from our fabulous day yesterday! Sophia's favorite gift (aside from her new bicycle) was an IKEA art easel that uncle Jeffy gave her. She loved it and colored for a few hours on it right after she got it. Thanks Jeffy! The girls also got new pajamas and enjoyed those as well.




Here's Doug with his favorite gift. Thanks Leda!

Here's a picture of the "Bouche de Noel" (Yule Log) cake that I made. It was complete with meringue mushrooms. I was pretty proud of myself.

This is a tea set that my mom gave to Lilly. It belonged to her mom (my grandma Lilly that we named Lilly after). My mom figured it was about 80 years old. I don't think that I'll give it to Lilly until she gets married or sometime around there. What a treasure. Thanks again mom!

2 comments:

ottspot said...

Your bouche de noel is AMAZING! I contemplated making one, but then I pictured how it would turn out in my head and decided not to. Good job!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like you had a great Christmas. That cake looks amazing! I love all your different video clips. The one with Sophia telling the story of the wisemen is so adorable! I got a good laugh out of it. I love the cheesy pasta dance too!