Saturday, December 8, 2007

Silly Words from a Silly Girl

I just had to take a quick moment and write a few funny things Sophia said today. For some reason she is always telling us things that President Hinckley wants us to do. For example she says, "President Hinckley says to be modest." (We've told her this a number of times after she lifts up her dress at church). Today she was asking for a cup of milk and it was taking Doug and I a couple of minutes to meet her demand. She finally blurted out "President Hinckley says I need a cup of milk." It was great. Tonight when I was changing her diaper she stuck her head between her legs and said, "Hey look! I'm a triangle!" What a girl.

Here's a picture of what she had for dinner last night. She sure loves Christmas Jello!


Here's a picture of how Lilly has spent her first few days at home. She's a pretty busy girl!

1 comment:

PureDesign said...

That was hilariouse. I've been trying to write down all the cute and funny things Hannah does and says, I was doing good, but lately I slacked off again, anyways Hannah has some obsession with triangles, like in a store you know how after they mop they put up a triangle sign on the ground taht says caution. Well Hannah sees them and says, "Look it's a triangle" runs up to it and gives it a kiss, and some times tries to kiss it. It's a battle to get her to give ME a hug, but a freakin triangle in the middle of a store she willingly hugs and kisses...

Anyways kids are so much fun!