Sunday, December 2, 2007

We spoke too soon

So after feeling sooooo safe after our episode the other night I found out today from my bishops wife that our neighborhood has had a slew of robberies lately. Apparently they're not taking anything. They're just looking for drugs and money. So yes we know that we left our door open the other night but we don't know if anyone came in our not.

Tonight we discovered that even if someone didn't come in the other night, something definitely did come in. As I was getting Sophias jammies on in her rooms I swore that I saw a little something sneak past me. I freaked out and made Doug come in to investigate. Sure enough we discovered some lovely little droppings. We looked and looked for something and I thought that maybe I'd just seen something. Then Doug shook one last thing in Sophia's closet and it came running out! A wonderful brown little mouse. Doug's in there now trying to take care of matters. I hope he gets it! Creepy! Especially with a new baby coming home in a couple of days. I'll let you know how things go.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's funny... So are you guys ready for the big day on Tuesday!! I'm sorry we never got together before the stress of a newborn comes. But please call me if you guys need anything, even if its just to run food to the hospital!! I'm literally only two minutes away and am willing to do anything you guys need!

Melissa said...

I guess it's good you didn't have any drugs then- or money for that matter (hee) Crazy though!