Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Swap is a Great Thing!

So I signed up to be part of a creativity swap my friend Nancy's cousin had on her blog. It was such a fun thing and I loved what I got. Her cousin actually had my name and she sent the cutest thing! These frames are 8 x 10 and they're adorable! I need to find a good place to display them.

Anyway, I really think that it was a fun thing and want to know if anyone else is up for a swap. Her thinking was we're all so creative and it's fun to share our talents. You can swap anything such as a CD mix, recipe, goodies, or something crafty like these cute frames. Let me know if you're interested and we'll get it going!

4 comments:

The Favorite said...

Those will look so great with pictures of Jane, Bruce, and Kate in them. WE'll send some today!

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you did that. I think it is a great idea. If I can get on the ball, I would join to. But I have to wait to do any more projects until we are moved and things settle down! How are you guys doing, anyway?! I think a new yard would be so much fun to plan, but not much fun to dig!

Sarah said...

Hi Joanna...I want to send you an email but I can't find your address. Will you post it for me? Thanks...I have to tell you, you made my day today...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.