Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A little bit of news...

I'm pregnant! I hope it's a boy this time. Well I guess I can't really hide it any more and we feel like now is the time to let everyone know about our newest arrival! April Fools! Did I totally fool ya?


Anyway, on to some real news. Doug got the stump out finally! I just had to take a picture of him on top of his latest victory.

Here's a couple of the girls. They both love the Elmo chair! Thanks again Lissa! Sophia fell asleep in it yesterday and Lilly has been enjoying it lately.
Finally, Happy Anniversary to 2 of the greatest parents in the world! I think Jeffy told me it's been 39 years! Way to go! You are truly an inspiration to us all and I'm so thankful for all you do and the example you've set! I love you both!

5 comments:

James and Tiff said...

April Fools:) If this is really how I would find out I would be sad!!!!

Emily said...

Wow, you got me! Cute pictures!

Pauly said...

Ha, you totally got me too. I am so not good at April Fool's Day.

Ricki said...

I was totally taken in! Congrats Doug, tree stumps can be beastly--so I've heard. Cute girls.

Melissa said...

Wow- great job on the stump! I just took a load of crap from our backyard to the dump- old pallets, a piece of old roof, branches from our almost tornado- and it sucks to pay someone 35 bucks for making you do all the work loading and unloading!! I vote that you have Brad make something out of it.