Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bit by the Bug

So as much as I hate to admit that I follow Utah County trends I've really gotten into couponing. I've not that great at it (yet) but I feel good about it. Doug and I realized I'm not necissarily spending less but we're definitely getting about twice as much food/household items. There have been some pretty good sales lately and we're totally stocked up on shampoo, body wash, and toothpaste to get us through the millenium. I'm not as good as my amazing sister-in-law but then again we don't have a Harris Teeter with triple coupons so I have to settle for Albertson's and their double coupons. Anyway, I get most of my good deals from She Shops Smart and Grocery Smarts. I know I'm evil for not doing Savvy Shopper like everyone else but I like the Grocery Smarts method better because you only clip the coupons you need. It works for us. Anyway, I've loved the She Shops Smart website and all the deals that they post. It's nice to at least know about the deals even if I'm not taking advantage of everyone. They also do occasional giveaways and I won one! Here's what I won. I'm excited about it. Especially the bamboo mats!

1 comment:

PureDesign said...

Thanks for your comment!