Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bits of Randomness

Here's some random happenings from our last little while. My mom and I started up our quilt class again. The theme for this quilt is "Flowers from my Garden". Here's the first flower. I loved it! I'm so exicted for this quilt!

Speaking of flowers, my sweet husband gave me some real ones last week. He's the greatest! I thought he vase was pretty cool too.

Last week we went to the zoo with some friends and cousins. Here's Sophia's friend Rachel on a polar bear. Random story about Rachel: Last week I asked Sophia who she wanted to marry (seeing if she answered "Will" since Will had already decided he'd marry Sophia. She thought about it for awhile and then answered "Rachel". I told her that she couldn't marry a girl and that she needed to pick a boy. She then said "Max" (who is Rachel's dog). Thank goodness she's not going to be getting married for awhile!)
Here's Sophs on the other polar bear.

Sophia's fav cousin Bridger.One night last week the girls put these bowls on their heads and thought they were so funny. It was hillarious becuase Lilly could get the metal one over her fave just right and it would stay there. She kept walking around crashing into everything. She was laughing her head off and so were we!
Last but not least, we have cousins in town! My sister Melissa and her boys (husband included) are in town for the next few weeks. Sophia has loved having Josh here and Josh has been a good sport to have tea parties with her. My brother-in-law and his brothers have a little band and they had a backyard concert over the weekend. It was such a blast! I'll post pictures from that soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lyn said...

I am sooooooo jealous of your quilt! It is going to be so cute. We sure miss you guys. Hope your lesson went well on Sunday. ;)