Thursday, September 16, 2010

Creative Energy

We've been using our creative energy's around here lately. A certain two year old had fun with paper and a glue stick (if you look closely half of the papers on the fridge are not held up with magnets). I made this fun candy corn pennant that I found on this cute website.

Here's the other side. I love how it's reversible.
I also made one of those trendy car seat covers. I've liked having it so far. I used yo-yos with rhinestones in the middle for the flowers.
I also made some more hair bow flower things.
My friend told me her mom gets flowers from the dollar store and then takes them apart and glues them back together for hair flowers. I tried it and thought it worked pretty well.
Mabel thought they might be a little big though.

6 comments:

Donace said...

How cute and so talented!Is it just me or is Mabel getting so big!!!

ottspot said...

I seriously don't know how you get so much accomplished Jo!

Lauren said...

Hilarious! I love the huge bow on Mabel. I'm glad it worked out for you... I need to make more flowers. My sister does that wrapped fabric version and I love it!

Mylissa 2 said...

That is so funny. I like big flowers, but maybe you're right that might be a little big for her little head! You need to show me how you made those cute flowers with the fabric.

Nancy said...

Way to go! Those projects look awesome! I love the candy cane border. I'm getting pretty excited about Halloween. Its a fun holiday to do crafts for. That is a big flower for sweet Mabel too!!

stu said...

Lilly sure is being resourceful. Karen loves playing with paper and scissors, which may be the only thing more dangerous than glue.
Such neat crafts. You are so creative and--Ahh! A giant red thing is eating Mabel's head!!