Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Funny Faces!

Oh my kids make me laugh! So these are not perfect but you get the idea.

Tonight we had fun making upside down faces. They thought it was pretty funny and so did I. For some reason Lilly's totally cracked me up. I think it has to do with her goofy (I mean cute) little smile.

This one has a sweet face too but we decided to let it stay sweet and not pull her into the craziness.
The girls also had a fun time wearing their matching tye-dye jammies again. I seriously love these girls. I think Mabel is definitely leaning more toward looking like Sophia. Except for her eyes are still pretty blue. I guess we'll just have to keep guessing.
Finally, here's Lilly singing with her silly face. I told her to start singing and for some reason she chose Veggie Tales' "Barbara Manatee". Too funny! (sorry it's kind of loud at the beginning).

3 comments:

One Fish said...

I totally have that song stuck in my head now!

Melissa said...

This is so so funny!! My boys love to do this!! Way to go girls- that Lillers is one funny little girl!

The Chipmans said...

Absolutely hilarious! Thanks for brightening our day!