Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Talents

After being inspired by my sister and her cute family, we decided to share our talents for FHE last night. Here's Doug juggling horses:

Lilly showing off her dance moves.
Sophia reading us a book.
Mabel swinging and doing other cute baby things.
My talent was showing fun things I've made lately. My awesome friend Lauren showed me how to make those cute crocheted hairbow flower. I'm now taking orders. JK.I also got together with good friends last weekend and we made this fun Halloween wreath we saw here. I thought it turned out pretty fun. It still has purple and red spots from the flowers here and there which makes it look even spookier!
Last weekend Sophia created her own ball track just like her daddy does. She seriously set this up all by herself. I think we need to put her on "Minute to Win It" so that she can do that staples, eraser marble one.
She was pretty proud of herself.

5 comments:

The Favorite said...

Wow- the talent is amazing!
(cute clothes too!)
I seriously want one of those flower hair bows..

ottspot said...

You figured out those hair bows in about 30 minutes - you are amazing!

Jennifer Lyn said...

I love the talents! And I would like to order 3 hair bows...jk. They are seriously so cute. You'll have to teach me how to do it.

stu said...

Good job Sophs! Karen watches "Pitagora Switch" on Japan TV every day and loves those machines. (Do a search on youtube and you'll see what I mean.)

Leda Johnson said...

Ok, I may have to try making that wreath. It turned out really neat!