Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bowling and Snow

Thanks to everyone who wished for a white Christmas. I'm pretty sure we'll get one! I don't think we needed 2 feet of snow though! Thankfully the rain is melting it a little.

Here's some of our shots from the storm. We did lose a branch from our apricot tree unfortunately. I guess that's what happens with too much snow! Our pathway lamps got completely burried.

Our for sale sign was well on it's way to being burried as well.
That's a lot of snow!
We did venture out to let the kids play in it a little. After Lilly got all bundled up she walked toward the door saying "Guess I'll just have to walk like a penguin!"
Here's one of the snowmen/snowblob's we created. Our ward provided the kids with everything they would need for a snowman at our Christmas party. Pretty cute idea.
Lilly could not get enough of eating the snow. Yuck.
She also had a blast making a snow angel.
She kept getting stuck in the snow because it was so deep. It was hillarious.
Sophia built herself a royal snow chair which was pretty fun.
Another shot to show how deep it was. My knees are just above the snow.
We also built a hill to sled down.
Yesterday we had such a fun day! We went to lunch at Molly's. It was sooooo delicious! We will definitely be going there again. The Mayor even loved it so much that he blogs about it. We then went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU which was awesome. Then we went bowling with cousins. So much fun! Here's my cute nephew Sam. I love him
Sophia in action.
My brother Dylan had the kids set their ball on the ramp and then take a running start to push it off. It was pretty hillarious.
Way to go Lilly!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! We are definitely looking forward to ours!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You guys sure got pounded with the snow! I bet your girls beg you to go out everyday! Bowling looks like it was a lot of fun too!