Monday, December 13, 2010

Cute things

Merry early Christmas to me!

I have some awesome friends and they gave me some really fun gifts this week!

Tiffany gaev me this awesome metal punch out that I totally love! Last year (or maybe it was a few years ago) she gave me a cute wreath stand from Rod Works. This is the perfect thing to hang on it! Last night we had dinner with some of my old roomies (thanks again for hosting us Lauren!). We try to get together at Christmas time to exchange gifts and have a yummy dinner. Lauren's cute girls were wearing the cutest bows in their hair and I kept coveting them all night. It came time to open the gifts and lo and behold! I have some of my own now. I was way excited! I especially love the feathers.

Erin gave me this cutest little mitten countdown. I totally love it! She even made each of the backs look so cute! The middle row is backward so you can see the back sides. Look at the cute snowman on the left. I can't believe how much work she put into it! Each little mitten has a tiny ornament in it. I love it!
Is she not the cutest! Thanks again everyone! I love it all!

2 comments:

Donace said...

I'm totally jealouse of your new bows!!!! So cute!

One Fish said...

Really really cute!