Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mabel Walks and Lilly Reads

One of my favorite things about Mabel is that she is obsessed with shoes. She seriously knows when we're gettting ready to leave because she heads straight for the shoes and tries to get them on. I finally got pictures of her doing this the other day. Yes she is still in her pajamas (no we were not getting ready to go somewhere. Don't worry, I do dress my kids (usually) when we go somewhere). She seriously tries and tries forever. I love how determined she is.Sometimes she gives up and she thinks that it's really best if you wear them on your hands. But then she tries, tries again.And for more Mabel, here's a little clip of her taking a few steps today! Where did my baby go?!


And here's a video of Lilly "reading". I had no idea she could do this until she showed me the other night. Sophia has been reading these books to her and night and has been determined "to teach Lilly how to read". She's so funny about it. Apparently Lilly's been listening though. Pretty funny kids.

Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

That Mabes was made for walkin'
Great reading Lilly!