Friday, September 30, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

almost. I consider this the most wonderful time of the year though! I love fall and Halloween! I know it's totally cheesy to post my decorations on here but it's my blog so I'm doing it anyway!
Lilly is totally scared of the picture in the upper right corner. I know it's mean but it totally cracks me up. I'll hide it in random places and she freaks out. I'm the meanest mom ever. Sophia apparently does not share the same fear since she wanted her picture taken with it.

So excited to finally hang up the countdown calendar! I love it!
More spooky stuff.
This is the first year I've really done anything with our patio. I did switch out the porch light for a black light like I usually do though. Our pumpkins are still totally green but I'm planning to put them up eventually. I also want to steal some cornstalks from my parents sometime...
It was good to see this wreath survived a year in storage. I think I need to hit up the dollar store for another black crow though. Those things are great.
I also let the girls make some pumpkins to hang in the window. I think they did a pretty good job.
My steps look so sad without pumpkins. Turn orange already!

My awesome friend did let me have some of her little white pumpkins. I love them!

Finally, we had a good time trying on the spooky glasses.Well, some of us did anyway.Mr. Potato Head seemed fine with it though.

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

Love the spooky eyeballs! Those are fun decorations.

ottspot said...

I just bought several more dollar store crows. They also had packages of paper silhouettes...bats, spiders, etc...totally worth $1/pack to not cut them out myself!