Thursday, February 23, 2012

12 Days

The other night Sophia presented me with this beauty. I guess it was supposed to be for Christmas but it took her a little while to finish. I love it though! Better late than never right? Especially for a Christmas present!

I collect 12 Days of Christmas books and so she made me one to add to my collection. I seriously love it. Here are a few of my favorite pages. 3 Silly Sisters

and Four Grandparents. These 2 pages made me laugh out loud. Six Lilly Junks. She's not being rude. Just referring to the fact that Lilly likes to eat a lot of treats. That's me on the computer while Lilly is sneaking into the treat cupboard.I loved this one too. Eleven Fingers. For some reason the fingers cracked me up.Thank you Sophia! I love it and it will go great with my collection!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is the sweetest thing ever- and hilarious. Love it!