Friday, February 10, 2012

Latest Fun

First off, can someone please tell these guys to stop! It's only the beginning of February. Knock it off!And these guys too.For Christmas my siblings and I got my parents a Harry and David fruit of the month order. Here's Mabel enjoying one of their honeybells (it's a cross between a grapefruit and tangerine). She didn't so much like the outside but I thought the inside was super juicy and yummy!


Here's a shot of my newest fun thing. I got this clock at Seagull Book for really cheap. I like how it looks and that we have clock that actually tells time on our wall (the old clock we had was from our wedding. It was hardly ever set to the right time but it ran off a satellite and so you couldn't manually change the time. It was a little annoying).

Here it is up close. Love the quote.

Last weekend we went to Jumping Jacks. Mabel totally loved it...once she found the little kid toys.


This was one of my favorite shots from last week. I love quite moments like this when they'll sit and look at books together. Too bad it only lasted about 15 seconds before Lilly threw a book at Mabel's head.
We also had fun painting the heart boxes we made at Home Depot.
Today we went to Sophia's class for their Valentine party. They made some fun foam bookmarks and such,
Lilly played Starfall,

they frosted a cookie, did a Valentine word search,
played steal my heart,and shot arrows through a heart target.


It was a pretty fun party and I'm sure glad it's over! Here's this little cutie trying on a mustache that came with one of Sophia's valentines.Finally, here's a sweet little valentine Sophia gave to her "friend" Judson. I thought it was pretty cute.

No comments: