Sunday, May 18, 2014

End of the Year fun!

Last Thursday Lilly had her field day at school and had an absolute blast.  I got to help man the water table.

There was also ribbon dancing,
sidewalk chalk,
an Angry Birds game,
and popsicles!
I also got to decorate Lilly's teacher's door for teacher appreciation week and to welcome her back after maternity leave. We had the kids all draw her pictures and then we taped them to the door with candy and balloons.  I'm pretty sure this door would not be caught dead on pinterest but it was done by the kids so I'm good with it.
Mabel also had a good last week of preschool. On Tuesday they had pirate day
and then on Thursday they had a water party. She said it was fun but she got a little cold.
She also had her preschool graduation!  She had such a great year and had the best teacher.  Of course I'm a dork and didn't get a picture with her teacher though!
The poor little thing has some really terrible cold sores on her mouth (I've never had a child get these.  They're the worst!!) and she felt absolutely miserable.  She was a trooper though!
She goes to a local high school for preschool where the high school students help teach. They made these posters for the students and I thought they turned out so darling!
Now onto some more Lewis.  Doug sent me these cute snapchats last week. 
He also had fun at the doctors office (which we were lucky enough to visit a few times last week).
And he found a bag of chocolate chips and helped himself.  I sure love this boy!!!

No comments: