Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Birthday!

Hard to believe our little one is already 1!  The night before his birthday the birthday fairy came and left some balloons and presents.
 That morning we enjoyed some birthday pancakes.
 But didn't like having his picture taken.
 He also needed to taste his presents before opening them.
 I think he was pleased with what the birthday fairy brought.
Later that night we had pizza for dinner and then cake and ice cream.
 He reached for the candle
 which turned out to be a terrible idea.
Luckily the cake was good and made him forget all about it.
Yesterday we had a little owl party for him.  I showed Sophia a picture of a balloon owl I saw and asked if she'd make some.  She went completely above and beyond and I LOVED them!  I love all the different feather patterns on their bellies.  I know it's silly to take a picture of everyone but I seriously loved them.  There was also a baby owl but Lewis popped it (and then freaked).
 He had his birthday ribbon on and was ready to party!
Thank goodness for pinterest to help me with some owl ideas!
I saw this banner on another blog and had fun creating it. Now I'm not sure what to do with it.  I can't just throw it away so I think it might hand in his room for awhile.
Cousin Andy was nice enough to help him blow out the candles.  We sure love that guy.
 Happy birthday little Lewis!!

No comments: