Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lewis and Mother's Day

I found these pictures on the ipad the other day from a few months ago.  He's getting so big!  I can't believe he's almost one.
He loves to be outside where he can crawl around and eat all the sand he wants.  He doesn't like having to come in and get cleaned up though.
He also got to go to his first birthday party last week for a friend that used to be in our ward and that he now plays with at zumba sometimes. 
All the cute little baby friends at the party.  The friend right next to him is in our ward and turns one a week after he does.  She's a total doll.
 Last Saturday we had a tea party for the Activity Day girls and their moms for mothers day.  It was a lot of fun and we got a good turnout.
 My cute friend let me borrow these drink containers.  I loved them!
My partner in the calling did the table set up and did a great job.  The girls all got to decorate a crown which they loved.
 My three cuties got to be a part of the fun as well even though only one of them is in activity days.
I had a great Mother's Day this year too.  I got completely spoiled by Doug and the kids.
Sophia made me this family of bees out of rainbow looms. There was one for each member of our family.  I loved it.
 This little guy was cute and happy on Mother's day too!
 My parents came over for dinner and we had cedar plank salmon, a delicious salad and tuxedo cake.  It was all delicious.  We also got to skype with my family which was the best.
 Sure grateful for these four hoodlums!

No comments: