Monday, April 14, 2008

Links on the right

I just wanted to let you all know about a few of the links I have posted on the right. The first one is Funny Ads and Stuff. My bro Stu passed this along to me. It's hilarious! The 1973 Sears cataolg is pretty good. There's some pretty funny commentary with each picture. The Ancient Ads are pretty good too. Check it out.

The Pioneer Woman is pretty good too. I saw this on one of my sister's friends blogs. I love the recipes she posts and I love how she does it. I've made a few of her recipes and they are pretty tasty. Overall, I think she's a pretty funny gal with some pretty good ideas. I can't wait to try this salad. It sounds delicious!

If you have a bored minute (or few minutes) check these sites out. It will be worth your time!

No comments: