Saturday, April 5, 2008

Super Fun Movie Week!

Since we lead such exciting lives, we had nothing going on this week so we decided to watch a movie every night this week. I know, we're so exciting! Here's our list of what we saw:

Monday: It Could Happen to You - It was pretty good. A cute little story that was a fun watch. We also started to watch Chain Reaction with Keanu Reeves but it was pretty boring (and Doug had already seen it so we turned it off).
Tuesday: August Rush - Such a good movie!!!! At first I thought it was a little too artsy for me but I ended up loving it! Doug thought it was one of the best he's ever seen. We strongly recommend it.
Wednesday: Amazing Grace - This was based in England about the abolition of the slave trade. I hate to admit it, but I fell asleep! Doug thought it was okay but it was a little too slow going for me.
Thursday: The Seeker - This was kind of a sci-fi movie that I guess it based on a book called "The Dark is Rising". It was acutally better than we thought it was going to be. Kind of cheesy but still pretty suspensful.
Friday: Enchanted - I watched this one with Sophia while we waited for Daddy to get home from work. It was pretty cute and better than I thought it would be. I thought Susan Saradnon did a good job in it. I think she was my favorite. After Doug got home from work we watched The Kite Runner. It was pretty good too. It was kind of sad but a good story.

Tonight I'm going to watch Miss Potter with my mom during the priesthood session. I'm looking forward to that one. It really was a fun week but not something I want to do every week. We hope you all had a great week! Enjoy Conference!

3 comments:

ottspot said...

I'm not a big renee zellweger fan but I liked Miss Potter. Have fun!

James and Tiff said...

I really liked August Rush too... Have fun watching with your mom! We need to have those fajitas still... let us know when you want to come up... we will be the only ones here during spring break (not next week but the week after) so maybe we could do it then:)

Melissa said...

Wow- what a lot of movies. I agree with Amazing Grace- I fell asleep but it is one of Brandon’s favorites- he loved it. August Rush too- it was really good huh! I’m glad you saw Kite Runner too- it is a neat story. I hope you liked Ms. Potter- sad story too, but you already knew that!