Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sophisticated pallets

So tonight for dinner we had this:

It's chickey curry pizza with bananas and it was surprisingly tasty. Doug had it on his mission and has been craving it ever since. I finally decided to give it a try and it really was pretty good. I'll pass the recipe along if anyone is interested. I also made a tomato and cheese pizza for our girls. We sat down to eat and Sophia insisted that she have the yellow pizza. Lilly prefered it as well. I was surprised but pleased at the same time. Way to try new foods kiddos!

3 comments:

amylynne said...

This sounds interesting... I would love the recipe! :)

Nancy said...

That does sound interesting. Bananas? Crazy!

Melissa said...

OOOh looks good. I love that the girls loved it more than the other one. Are those mom's old pizza trays?? I don't have any, we always make rectangle pizza. I know I would love it, Brandon, I can call right now would not even touch it. Curry and bananas- not a fan. But way to go! But he doesn't even want me to make things from his mission. He said they would eat rice and beans and meat if you were unlucky. I have made Colombian beans (frijoles) and those were dang good- with plantains! Maybe if I told him the bananas were plantains. Ok this comment is getting mighty huge, I'll go now.