Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun Partay

My friend has two little boys who's birthdays are 2 years and 2 days apart. She threw the most fun party for them a few weeks ago. Like the good friend I am I did not bring my camera and relied on getting some from my friends. You can see her blog here for the awesome shots. She did a cowboy party and it really was such a blast. She had cowboy hats and bandanas for all the kids and all these games set up. My only regret is that I didn't get a shot of my girls with fake mustaches in front of the saloon scene. Lilly enjoyed panning for gold (such a cute idea!) and Sophia enjoyed playing in the "sunburned sand" (a.k.a. leftover charcoals from the dutch oven) until she unfortunately burned her finger. Oops! Thanks again for the great party Erin!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

Your quilts look AMAZING!!! You did such a good job. Thanks again for letting us stay. We had such a blast!

The Favorite said...

too cute!