Friday, July 10, 2009

I can't make this stuff up

So I was downstairs today printing some stuff of the computer and Sophia came running down and said "mom! Look what Lilly did to my leg" Her leg was covered in what I assumed was nail polish so I ran upstairs to observe the damage. Sure enough she had a bottle of nail polish and she was painting herself as well as the bathroom floor. Luckily she was using our nice decor towels to wipe it up though. Seriously? What is with my kids!?! Do they not remember we're trying to sell our house? I'm not sure anyone wants to buy a house with ketchup and milk stained carpets and beautiful bright red nail polish stained tile grout! Apparently my goal to give them more attention has not taken effect yet.

7 comments:

One Fish said...

Buy some nail polish remover for the grout and then throw it away before they get it! I think maybe you need to remove all liquid from your house! =)

Rachel Ann said...

Wow... sounds like a fun couple of days!!

stu said...

Yikes. Definitely time for some more child-proofing, and some one-on-one time with Sophs doing something fun together so she's not so attention starved. Wish I could be there to help. Call anytime if you need to vent. Any luck with the ketchup stains?

The Chipmans said...

I'm so sorry! You're moving? Fill me in on what's up with you guys.

Leda Johnson said...

Wow! Sounds like you had another fun day! Thanks again for last night. It was so fun to see you. You guys are wonderful!!

ottspot said...

Have you considered reform school? Just kidding...ah the joys of small children! Maybe you aren't supposed to move...or maybe they don't want to move and are trying to sabotage...like Parent Trap. I'm wishing you a VERY relaxing weekend!

CooleyConnection said...

Did I miss something? You are trying to sell?