Thursday, September 24, 2009

How Cute!

I just got throught making these cute pumpkins I saw on TV today. I thought they turned out pretty cute.

One can never have too many fall decorations. They were super easy to make too!
Also, My cute pregnant sister who claims she's brainless (and also just found out she's having her third boy!) had this on her blog the other day. It may come as a shocker to a few of you but I'm not so much a cat lover so this made me cry (because I was laughing so hard). Thanks again for the laugh sista!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Those pumpkins are really cute. Youre right about never having enough fall decorations. I love this time of year. I think halloween decor will have to come out next week though. I saw Jeff's wedding announcement the other day at my parents. They are so cute! I like how they did their announcement too. Crazy to think Jeff's getting married. He still seems young to me even though Im sure he's more than ready. Hope you guys are doing good. It feels like I havent talked to you in forever! We should get together sometime.

The Favorite said...

Love them!

Emily said...

Uggh, you are to creative for me. Good to catch up on your family! JC started preschool too and is really liking it. I am glad Sophie is too. I thought about signing JC up for soccer but decided to give him some more time. Seeing your pictures makes me wish I had!

Melissa said...

Yeah for the crazy kittens picture! I loved it. I also thought about putting one of those demotivator posters up, but like the kittens better. CUTE pumpkins- I love them!