Saturday, September 19, 2009

Web Finds

I recently found these things online and thought I'd pass them along:

ABC Church Cards. I just got back from getting these laminated and am looking forward to using them tomorrow. I don't know about you but I am always looking for more things to keep my cute girls entertained during sacrament meeting.

Yummiest Popcorn Ever! If you've had Moose Munch from Harry and David this is very similar. I'm sure some of you have seen this before but I recenlty discovered this website and It's becoming a quick favorite (the website and the popcorn). I've already made a few batches of this popcorn and my house has smelled like Christmas each time. I also added a little bit of milk chocolate as well to make it a little extra delicious. I love it!

Have you hear about this woman? You can also read more about her here. I think she's nuts and a little bit motivating at the same time. I'm going to take the 18 day challenge (which I plan on making last more that 18 days). How bout you?

3 comments:

selway2005 said...

Thanks for sharing your great finds...I also bring the Gospel Art Picture book to Church for Eve to look at the pictures of Scripture Stories and Prophets.

Amy said...

Ok, it's 9:30 Sat. night and I just printed off those abc cards b/c they look way fun and different. I hope to get them ready for tomorrow. Thanks for sharing...

The Favorite said...

Thanks for sharing!
Good luck with those 18 days!