Friday, September 18, 2009

Preschool, Dancing, and Soccer

Sophia started preschool again and is loving it! I'm so happy for her and so glad that she goes to such a great preschool. Here she is on her first day.Today she came home wearing two friendship bracelets. Her teacher had made one of them and the other one was made out of licorice. She also came home with this picture. I totally love all the little faces! The ears are my favorite. Some of those names are pretty crazy. Renik? It's crazy that there are two Sophia's too. Unfortunately this most likely won't be the first time she'll be Sophia W. in her class. Who knew her name would be the name of the year for 2005? I certainly didn't.

She's also loving her dance class. Here's her picture from last year when they did their daddy dance.
She also is doing soccer this year and that's been a lot of fun. I get to be her coach too. The kids are such a hoot! I always laugh my head off at the games. It's hillarious how they all stick together and how one of them falls down the rest of the team goes with them. It totally cracks me up. And no, I might look like it but I'm not pregnant. Just still workin on losin that baby weight. Still. I recently started spinning again and I'm loving it! Let's hope it does good things for me!
Here's some action shots of the little soccer star.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute coach Sophs has!!!

ottspot said...

My favorite part of the soccer pic is the kid in the background. Sophs looks so cute in her soccer and dance uniforms!

stu said...

Great pics! And I love her drawings of her classmates. Olivia must be 8 feet tall and Eric and Brady must be tiny.