Friday, July 2, 2010

The Many Faces of Lilly and Sophia

After a few "fun" weeks in church of trying to keep our kids entertained we decided it was time to come up with some new things to bring to church. One thing we did was make an "expressions" book. I took pictures of the girls making different expressions on their faces. We put the pictures in a book and they've had fun with it

Happy:
Sad:

Angry:
Tired:
Confused:
Scared:
Funny:
If I had more time I would have taken better pictures (and maybe actually fixed their hair) but we were in a hurry and it was the best I could do.
Another thing we did was made a dry erase activity book after the one found here. This has truly been a favorite as well! It pretty much keeps Lilly entertiained for the majority of sacrament meeting which is really nice!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We've changed up our church bag too and it makes such a difference with joshs behavior. I got your email and I will fill out the questionnaire, but were moving to Fayetteville this weekend, so I need to pack. I should have some time on Monday to get it done. But I'm sure you'll be occupied getting ready for Tuesday!! Good luck with everything.